Discover the All Natural Solution for

  • Pain
  • Inflammation
  • Anxiety and Mood Disorders
  • Stress
  • Disrupted sleep patterns
  • Cramping and Swelling
arw

CLAIM YOUR BOTTLE!

ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST

prdct
img img img

TELL US WHERE TO SEND

YOUR BOTTLE

I agree to the Terms and Conditions. You will be charged the full amount of your cart purchase below. If you wish to return the product and issue a refund you will need to contact our support directly via email. I Agree that I am 18 years or older.

img img img

Introducing the World’s First and Only Consistently released, 24 Hour, CBD supplement!

Inflammation, the root of all disease, is burning like wildfire through our bodies and through our entire society.

  • Humans have never been as toxic as we are today
  • Humans have never been as stressed as we are today
  • Humans have never been as inflamed as we are today
  • Pain, Anxiety and Stress destroy our sleep patterns and our immune and nervous systems
  • Inflammation is killing us from the inside out and creating more severe diseases in our bodies

MILLIONS OF AMERICANS SUFFER DAILY FROM
SOME OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS

  • PAIN
  • INFLAMMATION
  • ANXIETY AND MOOD DISORDERS
  • STRESS
  • Disrupted sleep patterns Cramping and Swelling
  • Immune and Nervous System issues
  • Gut Health

A NATURAL SOLUTION IS NEEDED

  • 78% of the population is looking for a Natural Solution.
  • Pharmaceutical drugs and surgery are NOT the answer.
  • People don’t want the countless harmful side effects and excessive cost.
  • Pharmaceuticals, more often that not, only mask our symptoms – NOT fix the root of the problem.
  • A natural Inflammation Fighter and Immune system booster is in the best interest of human health.
logo

NEOCANNA CBD All Natural Answer.

clock 24 Hour Release

NeoCanna supplements, with patented Liniex 24 Hour Time Release Technology, provides that ‘Once A Day’ convenience, while you enjoy all day and all night CBD delivery.

incrss Increased Efficacy

NeoCanna CBD is Water Soluble, which means it is much more easily absorbed by your body. Water Soluble CBD, delivered in consistent, useable amounts, all day and night, make NeoCanna CBD a Quantum Leap in overall efficacy.

rdc

slv Solves Ingredient Overloads

Because your body can only process a limited amount of CBD at any given time, other CBD products are incredibly wasteful. They release large amounts of CBD all at once, most of which is wasted.

hrt Inflammation and Gut Health

NeoCanna CBD is the WORLD’S ONLY inflammation fighter that ever survives long enough to enter the GUT…where it spends about 16 hours supporting your Gut Health.

btn

LIMITED TIME OFFER

What is this All Natural Pain and Inflammation Fighter?

  • One of man’s oldest and most useful plants.
  • Countless beneficial uses, from medicine to rope.
  • Has been our friend and ally throughout recorded history.
  • Thousands of uses, ranging from paper to plastics and fuels to textiles.
  • Our ancestors knew also of its medicinal properties and have used it to heal for thousands of years.
  • And, due to incredible scientific breakthroughs, we now know WHY it has these amazing healing properties.
img

THE WORLDS FIRST AND ONLY 24 HOUR TIME RELEASE
CBD SUPPLEMENT

img

NeoCanna Bi-Layer tablets release 20% of the CBD immediatley. The remaining 80% of the CBD is released consistently for the remainder of the day and night.

  • TAKEN JUST ONCE PER DAY
  • A FULL 24 HOUR COVERAGE
  • CONSISTENT RELEASE
  • NO WASTEFUL SPIKE OF INGREDIENT

Introducing NeoCanna 24 Hour CBD! The Purest, most Advanced CBD product available today.

img

30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

If your not 100% happy with your purchase and can‘t see the outstanding benifits of NeoCanna, we offer a 100% 30 day money bak guarantee

So what are you waiting for? Take back your life today!
Get the natrual and organic relief you‘ve been looking for.

FREE GIFT BONUS
When you order you‘ll also recieve

DOCOFDETOX

Functional Medicine Clinic

as

Healthy To 100
E-Book

The Ultimate Guide To Bullet Proofing Your Body Against Disease, Eliminating Pain, Burning Fat and Living Longer Stronger!

as

The Mind Changer in Emotional Awakening
2 Hour Audio Book

This is the first major step to learning how to master your emotions because what you think makes and shapes you and everything else in your life.

as

The International Training Institute
Of Health

The programs you run in your subconscious are either empowering you each and everyday to your full potential or they are creating hell on earth, sucking the life and joy from your very being. It’s not a matter of being good or bad, they’re just programs that follow the laws of cause and effect.

img img

Claim Your Bottle!
Only while supplies last

Free Shipping

btn

Rush my order!